Reclaim thousands in compensation from your landlord

Anybody who paid a deposit on a rented property in the last 6 years can claim – even if you were given the deposit back by your landlord

Tenancy Deposit Protection

When you moved in to a rented property, you probably paid a deposit to your landlord equal to a months rent.

Your landlord is required by law to immediately protect your deposit in one of three Government backed schemes:

  • Deposit Protection Service
  • MyDeposits
  • Tenancy Deposit Scheme

These deposit schemes are in place in order to ensure that you receive your deposit back when you leave your property.

If your landlord has failed to register your deposit with one of these three schemes within 30 days of you paying this, you are entitled to receive compensation from them.

Our Simple Claims Process

Complete the online form with your details

Complete our quick online form which will collect information in relation to the property where you paid the deposit

We will check if your deposit was protected

We will check with the three Government backed tenancy deposit protection schemes to see if your deposit was/is protected

We will contact your landlord

We will then contact your landlord and notify them of the amount of compensation which you are due

You receive your compensation

You will then receive your compensation settlement (less our 30% plus VAT success fee deduction)

Start Your Claim Today

Why Tenant Refund?

No Win No Fee

We operate on a no win no fee basis and just take 30% plus VAT of your final compensation settlement

Experienced Solicitors

We are part of High Street Solicitors and have dealt with thousands of successful money claims

Stress Free Process

An easy process, we do the hard work for you so just complete our online form to start your claim today

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)

How much will I receive in compensation?

Compensation for Tenancy Deposit Refunds range from twice the amount of the deposit, to FOUR TIMES the amount of the desposit. If your case is unsuccessful, then we will not charge you for our services*. If your claim is successful, then we charge 30% (+VAT) of your compensation as a success fee.

Who can claim?

If you have lived in a rented property in the past six years or live in a rented property at the moment and you paid a deposit, you may be entitled to compensation.

How does it work?
Tenancy Deposit Refunds have quite a quick turnaround. We try to make the process as simple as possible at your end and we do all of the work for you. All you need to do is complete the form above and we will be in touch. You should receive your compensation in a matter of weeks.

Key Points to Remember

  • You could receive up to 4 TIMES your deposit back in compensation
  • Thousands of people may have been effected after landlords have failed to protect deposits
  • You can claim back up to six years ago for any rented property where you have paid a deposit
  • You may not know you have been effected – complete the online form and we will tell you whether you qualify for compensation
  • Even if your landlord has paid your deposit back, you can still claim compensation back
  • You can claim even if you still live in the property
  • These claims have a quick turnaround and you could receive compensation in a matter of weeks
  • Tenant Refund are part of High Street Solicitors who have substantial experience dealing with money claims